+353 1 814 4779
|Sunday|| 05:00 — 10:30 |
|Monday|| 05:00 — 10:30 |
|Tuesday|| 05:00 — 10:30 |
|Wednesday|| 05:00 — 10:30 |
|Thursday|| 05:00 — 10:30 |
|Friday|| 05:00 — 10:30 |
|Saturday|| 05:00 — 10:30 |
Based on 1 reviews
Photos of DAA Lounge
Customer reviews about DAA Lounge
- Danielle Mancillas Added 21/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★I'm sure there are other lounges that offer way more amenities but I really loved this lounge! Great sandwiches and other little items to snack on. My husband and I are big water drinkers so we appreciated that they had sparkling water on tap. Quiet and clean but a bit of a walk from terminal 1.
- Scott Entwistle Added 03/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆My wife and I thought this lounge was quite nice. It was early in the morning when we got in (5am) so it was nice and empty, but the spread was pretty solid. In some lounges you get only a basic continental breakfast but this place had fruit cups, nutella pancakes, scones with jam, and some other good stuff. The food itself was good not great, but I was still happy with the selection.
They also had water taps with still and carbonated water which was a nice and easy way to fill our water bottles before getting on the plane.
- Kiran S Added 25/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Priority Pass members, this is a good spot! Or for anyone willing to shell out a few euros for a quick meal and quiet place to rest. I'm a fan of airport lounges in general-but only if they give you food. If they do, then its like a 2 for 1 deal-you get a decent meal and a quiet place to relax before your flight. We came to the executive lounge at Dublin Airport just around noon. They had tasty little wraps with chicken and tuna. As well as cheese sandwiches. There were plenty of wraps to fill up on. As well, there were some snacks, such as fruit or crisps. Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. There is coffee and tea-must admit I did not enjoy the coffee. There are nice big single stall bathrooms. I was told there was a shower, but did not need to make use of it. What else..they have a couple computers. And a separate room for families. The actual seating area is a little on the small size, but when we went there was no trouble getting seats.
- Jacinta Whelan Added 22/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★It was very pleasant great place to go when airport busy. T2 has nicer food but more people in it. Very relaxing way to start the holidays.
- Danielle Jackson Added 14/08/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★While I'm sure there are nicer lounges, I found this one to be quite nice. A good variety of sandwiches and snacks. My husband and I are big water drinkers so the sparkling water they had on tap was awesome! Clean bathrooms, nice alcohol selection and above all else, it was quiet. A bit of a hike from terminal 1 but worth it!
- Debra Robinson Added 31/03/2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Posting on behalf of my daughter who is currently stuck at Dublin airport due to hurricane Ophelia!. Her and her partner paid €29 each to find once they had paid and entered the lounge that all there was to eat was soup, and donuts . No cheese as it had run out and to top it off two drinks only per person per visit . My daughter approached the supervisor ‘Alex X ‘to state “ we have to make a profit”. Now there’s profit and profit but day light robbery with out the mask springs to mind. Seriously consider when booking this rip off lounge as you will be very disappointed !.
Dublin Airport - Welcome to Dublin Airport Official Website
Official Dublin Airport Website - Find out information on live flight arrivals, flight departures, news and car parking at Dublin Airport.
Share this page
Today's weather in Dublin Airport (County Dublin)
03:00 10 ℃ 1022 hPa 87 % 3 m/s 06:00 10 ℃ 1020 hPa 89 % 3 m/s 09:00 10 ℃ 1018 hPa 94 % 3 m/s 12:00 11 ℃ 1015 hPa 95 % 4 m/s 15:00 13 ℃ 1014 hPa 97 % 2 m/s 18:00 14 ℃ 1012 hPa 97 % 3 m/s 21:00 13 ℃ 1014 hPa 97 % 2 m/s